WAZA Invites Bids for the 79th Annual Conference
WAZA invites its Institution Members to submit bids for the 79th WAZA Annual Conference to be held in November 2024. Details regarding the requirements for hosting a WAZA Conference may be found here.
Interested member institutions are requested to please submit the following to be considered:
- The application form
- A letter of interest from your institution as well as your city stating the motivation to host the conference (although the signature of the city authority representative is not required, the letter must be signed by the Director or CEO of the WAZA member institution)
- A short presentation or video in support of the proposal
- Application process: 8 September to 8 December 2022
- Initial review of applications by WAZA Office: December 2022 to January 2023
- Evaluation of shortlisted applications by WAZA Council: January to February 2023
- Announcement of 2024 Conference Host: February to March 2023
Members are encouraged to apply early so that the WAZA Office can review the submissions and confirm if they are valid in due time.
The deadline for submissions is 17.00 CET (GMT +1) on 8 December 2022. Please submit your applications to email@example.com and email us for more details.
Future WAZA Annual Conferences
San Diego, United States of America 8-12 October 2023
The World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (WAZA) is the global alliance of regional associations, national federations, zoos and aquariums, dedicated to the care and conservation of animals and their habitats around the world.